Chepstow Contract Rentals Ltd, “CCR” is an asset management business, a specialist construction equipment hirer and a provider of quality used construction equipment to UK, European and Worldwide customers
Chepstow Contract Rentals Ltd provides customers with construction equipment and contract management solutions to a small number of customers all over the UK, South Wales to the very North of Scotland, down to Cornwall in the South West and as far East as Lincolnshire and Norfolk.
Customers wherever possible and practicable can rely on Chepstow Contract Rentals for a bespoke range of plant and construction equipment to assist them on their on-going contracts and projects.
Some of the types of equipment Chepstow Contract Rentals supply:
- Mini Excavators from 0.8 Tonne to 8.0 Tonne (with the option of hydraulic breakers and other attachments)
- Tracked Excavators from 14 Tonne to 22 Tonne
- Tandem Rollers from 80cm to 140cm
- JCB 2CX Street Master Loaders, JCB 3CX Backhoe Loaders
- Dumpers from 1.0 Tonne to 10.0 Tonne (Straight skip or Swivel)
- Rough Terrain Forklifts
- Telescopic Handlers 5.0 Metre to 17.0 Metre reach
- Fuel and Water Bowsers 250 to 500 Gallon
Our dedicated team of Sales, Service and Operational professionals have a breadth and depth of expertise and an unrivalled knowledge and experience in the construction equipment arena that enable them to provide clients with innovative, practical and cost-efficient solutions to their equipment requirements.
Whether customer need to buy outright, HP finance, Op lease or Contract hire/rent construction equipment, the team at Chepstow Contract Rentals will work hard to help find the best solution for individual customers
Senior members of the team have enormous experience with over 20 years in the Plant Hire and Plant Sales industry – All this knowledge is at the disposal of our customers
Chepstow Contract Rentals aims are to deliver a solid consistent service, provide good value for money and help customers minimise costs and maximise the productivity of construction equipment.
We are genuinely committed to collaborating with our customers thus enabling long-term, close and productive relationships, adding value to each other’s businesses.
An example of collaboration would be the management and maintenance of a customers owned equipment where Chepstow Contract Rentals could provide:
- Engineering resource, whether Servicing, undertaking Service Contacts, Machine diagnostics, Refurbishing Equipment or just repairing customer equipment
- Advice on maximising the life cycle of equipment from purchase to disposal, based on our knowledge of the new and used equipment pricing, usage, asset performance, maintenance costing and UK and world markets
- Administration, Asset tracking and associated equipment maintenance controls relating to a customer assets
- Providing relevant testing and certification
- Analysis of equipment cost and or operational data to explore opportunities in reducing costs and improving productivity.
Chepstow Contract Rentals Values
IntegrityTo be unwavering in its commitment to be straightforward with customers and suppliers, ensuring our business is fair and the company is respectful and trustworthy
OpennessBeing totally open with customers and suppliers, promoting mutual understanding and thus enabling the whole supply chain to assist each other in increasing profitability, reducing waste and inefficiencies and maximising each-others productivity.
PassionA passion for serving customers in the construction industry, a passion for developing great relationships with customers and growing the company to be a leading service provider in our markets.
HonestyWith ourselves, in our abilities, our customers and suppliers.
Chepstow Contract Rentals operate under the auspices of our Safety, Health & Environmental Policy. Our fleet of equipment is regularly checked, maintained and serviced in accordance with this policy and our personnel are trained on an on-going basis.